Adsense

Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday First Impressions: Bacon-Wrapped Chicken

This past Tuesday night was a spectacular night in the kitchen for me! I made an amazing recipe for the first time and it turned out wonderful! I'm quite proud of myself. If you would like to try this recipe out for yourself, you can find it here. Ok, so let's see what my hubby, Isaac, and I though about this dish (even though I think you already know).

Bacon Wrapped Chicken

My impression: Like I said before, I think you can tell that I looooooooved this recipe. There are a few things I like about it. One, the taste is amazing and totally customizable. I mean, come on, we are talking about bacon, of course it's delicious. I like that you can add whatever and how many different spices to the chicken as your heart desires. Two, this dish is not only easy to make, but it is quick! You can have dinner on the table in around 40 minutes. I will definitely be making this succulent, flavorful plate again. I give this a 10 out of 10!

Isaac's impression: Ok, now let's see if the hubby liked it as much as I did............. "This food is a home run, babe!" Whoo hoo! Those were his exact words about this dinner. He loved it soooo much. So much that he even wanted to take the leftovers for lunch the next day! What!? That never happens for my man who loves his food nice and fresh. I honestly couldn't believe it. Even though he never actually took it to work, the thought still counted. Yep, he loved this dish as much as I did. He gives it a 10 out of  10!

So, as you can tell we really really really reeeeeeaally enjoyed this! I honestly recommend you go back up and click that link and make this tonight! Seriously, go click on that link and get the recipe. Ok, I'll make it easier and you can click this one too! I hope you try this out and let me know if you enjoyed it as much as we did!

Happy Cooking!

Katrina


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...