Adsense

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Food for Two Pics No. 3

Hi! Ok, so I know I have been MIA for probably 2-3 weeks. Sorry. School and life have been crazy busy lately. It's been so busy that I haven't felt like cooking that much. Ahhhhhh! I know, but I've literally been so tired we've been eating out more than usual lately. I still have a few pictures of what I cooked over the past few weeks. I think I cooked more than 4 times in the past few weeks, but the other dishes I cooked I've already posted pictures of them on here. Anyways, on to the pictures of foooooood!




Veggie Chicken Wrap & Tater Tots
So this was a lunch I quickly put together for myself one day. It's a Morningstar Veggie Chicken Patty in a tortilla with lettuce and then some tater tots on the side. It was a good quick lunch!


Blackened Chicken, Oven Fries, & Corn on the Cob
I decided to make this meal because hubby told me he liked pretty much blackened anything. So I found a recipe to blacken the chicken, made some oven fries, and boiled up some fresh corn. Dinner was definitely a hit and will make future appearances on our dinner table.


Healthy Chicken Tikka Masala
Hubby and I are obsessed with Indian food. The problem is that Indian food is extremely caloric with all the butter used in preparation. So I found this healthier version of one of our favorite dishes. Hubby definitely liked it. The only thing I need to tweak is how I make this dish spicy since we enjoy spicy foods.


Spicy Lime Chicken
So this is actually a coconut and lime chicken recipe, but I decided to rename it because I didn't taste any coconut in the chicken. I wasn't disappointed with the lack of coconut flavor because the chicken ended up more spicy and lime tasting! Hubby definitely approved of this one as, well!

So, life and school are some what calming down and now I'll actually want to cook more. I'm going to try to post these at least once week which all depends on what I cook for the previous week! Any comments, questions, or suggestions can be left below in the comment section! Let me know what you ate last week in the comments. Did you try out a new recipe?

Happy Cooking/Instagraming!

Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...