Adsense

Friday, February 15, 2013

First Impressions Friday: Spicy Chicken & Cashews

Hello! Back with yet another First Impressions this week. As always, I found this recipe on Pinterest and knew right away this would be something that not only I would love, but also the pickiest of picky husbands, Isaac. Alright so let's just see what we tried out this week...

Spicy Chicken & Cashews


My impressions: I thoroughly enjoyed this recipe! The sauce on the chicken is delicious and is a bit spicy. The cashews add a nice nutty flavor. I honestly have no complaints about this recipe. It's easy, perfect for two, has a kick, and is delicious! I give this a 10 out of 10!

Isaac's impressions: So I asked Isaac what he thought about this dish and he said he liked it. He also said it's pretty good. I asked him to elaborate and he really didn't know why he like it. So as far as I know he enjoyed it and had no complaints. I'll take it! He rated this dish as an 8 out of 10!


I honestly would not change a thing about this recipe! It's great and we love it! If you would like to try it out, you can just click here. Comments, suggestions, and questions are welcomed as always!


Happy Cooking!

Katrina




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...