Adsense

Monday, August 19, 2013

Menu Plan Monday: 8/19/2013



Every single blog I read lately is all about Back to School. Yes, as a kid I loved this time of year and to be honest, I still do. It's just Isaac and I don't have kids right now. Yes, I am in school, but my summer break consisted of one week in July, that's it. Technically, I've been in school for over 2 years straight now. Anyways, I guess I'm just sick of all the back to school crap, and I needed to rant a bit. Thanks for listening :)

Ok, let's get on with the program, now. First up, weekly highs & lows, and then our weekly meal plan.

Weekly Highs & Lows

Lows: Honestly, the only low from last week was that I didn't exactly stick to my menu plan. I think that's the best low I've ever had!

Highs:  I cooked every single meal on my plan last week!!!! That is a first and has not happened in awhile! Now, I may not have done it on the exact night that I had planned on cooking the meals, but they were still cooked none the less! Our favorite meal last week was definitely the Yellow Curry with Chicken! It was the first time that I made an exotic dish, and got the flavor spot on! So proud!

Weekly Meal Plan
Just so you know I only plan meals for Monday through Thursday. On the weekends, we usually eat out. If I didn't cook one day earlier in the week, then I will cook the recipe on the weekend. It just depends on what our plans are for the weekend.

Monday: IN-N-OUT.... just kidding haha! Pad Thai with Chicken
We actually did our weekly grocery shopping yesterday so I get to cook tonight! New recipe and hopefully this will be a good one. Pad Thai has been a thorn in my side and I've yet to perfect it. We shall see though.


Another couple favorite! Isaac loves these and I haven't made them in awhile.


I need something quick and easy to make. I'll be coming home from a group project meeting and it will be late so quick and easy is needed for dinner.


Another pasta dish, Isaac will eat. It's slightly creamy and of course it's a bit spicy!

Found a new recipe you want to try!? Pin it so you don't forget about it! You can also follow my Pinterest to look at all the recipes I've made and ones I will be making! If you cook a dish and are proud, then send a picture my way! You can send it either through Facebook or Instagram! Either tag tablefortwoplease or use the hastag #tablefortwoplease so I can find all your pictures! Thanks! Need more menu planning ideas, tips, or tricks? Check out Orgjunkie.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...