Adsense

Monday, September 16, 2013

Menu Plan Monday: 9/16/2013


I would say last week was a pretty good cooking week. I mean honestly I did not have much planned, but I still cooked the majority of it. How did your cooking go last week?

Weekly Highs & Lows:

Lows: I honestly think it was a pretty good week. I mean we did eat out a lot, but I already knew that was going to happen. I only missed one meal and that was dinner last night because we had our "lunch" around 5. So we really weren't hungry later on.

Highs: The fact that I cooked! It's been really hot here in California so I've just been too tired to even turn on a stove plus the heat is ridiculous. We only had two meals so I really can't pick our favorite for last week.

Weekly Meal Plan:

Monday: We are going to go out with some friends for dinner!

Tuesday: Like I said last week, this is our new day for our weekly grocery shop. When we do our grocery shop, we usually eat at IN-N-OUT.


The original recipe is just a simple veggie enchilada, but we love our animal protein in this family. So I'm going to add the chicken from my Chicken Tacos in the Crockpot. You also may notice that I made this dish last week as well. I was testing this recipe out for the blog so now this week I will shoot the pictures for it!

New recipe! Always got to try something new each week!

Friday-Sunday: DISNEYLAND!!!
We are off to Disneyland for the weekend! We love this place so much and it's close enough that we go at least once a month. Can't wait to eat all the food I crave from there all the time!

Have no clue about menu planning? It's ok head on over to OrgJunkie.com for more tips and info on menu planning. If you cook something this week, take a picture and post using #tablefortwoplease. What are you cooking this week?






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...