Adsense

Monday, June 24, 2013

Menu Planning Monday: 6/24/2013


Yep, so just as I'm praising myself for keeping up with blogging, life happens. I didn't blog for the past week and half because of two reasons. 1.) I honestly did not feel up to it and I didn't want to post something just to post. 2.) My grandfather passed away and I needed to just take some time for myself. So yes, we can plan to blog 3 times a week every week for the rest of our lives, but sometimes life happens and we need a break.

Weekly High & Low

Low: In the past couple weeks, I think I've only cooked maybe 3 times. Mainly because I've been out of town.

High: Honestly, the fact that I cooked at least once last week. It's better than nothing!

Weekly Meal Plan



I loved these sooo much a few weeks back that I have to make them again!

Tuesday: I'm at school tonight so it's fend for yourself night.

Wednesday: Once again at school for the night, so good luck hunting for food hubby!


If you love Thai peanut sauce, you definitely should give this recipe a try!

I'm actually quite excited to cook again this week! If you would like more ideas for meal planning, check out OrgJunkie! What are you cooking up in your kitchen this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...