Adsense

Monday, June 3, 2013

Menu Plan Monday: 6/2/2013



Well, we've successfully made it to yet another Menu Plan Monday! I'd like to have some feedback from you guys on whether or not you like these posts? Do you have any suggestions on what I should include in these posts? Or do you have questions about menu planning in general? Just let me know in the comments or you can send me an email through my contact me page above. Thanks!

Weekly Highs & Lows:

LowSo as far as cooking last week, that did not go so well. I only cooked two out of the four days. Hey, life happens and some times you just can't have a home cooked meal. It's ok though and you just try to do better the next week.

High: The simple fact that I was able to cook at two times last week. I didn't end up making the Black Bean & Spinach Enchiladas because by the time the chicken was done, I was tired and said screw it let's just eat the chicken as tacos. At least, it was a home cooked meal and that always makes me happy!

Alright, so what am I going to try and cook this week!


I don't have a picture for the Greek Turkey Burgers yet because it's a new recipe. Whoo hoo!


Tuesday: Healthy Burritos
Since I didn't make these last week, here they are again. Hopefully they will be made!

Wednesday: At the hospital. I start a new clinical rotation this week and I won't be getting out until late so no need to make dinner. Believe it or not I'm actually quite sad about this.



That is what planned and next Monday you'll find out what actually got made! I'm gonna place my bet on everything, but you never know.... If you would like to check out more menu plans, go to OrgJunkie! What was your high and low from last week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...