Adsense

Monday, February 3, 2014

3 Course Valentine's Dinner For Two: Introduction


Alright, now that football season is unfortunately over on to the next holiday.... VALENTINE'S DAY!!! It definitely is my favorite holiday and I really do not have a good reason. Maybe it's because my birthday is two days later, who knows. And, yes I know it's a huge gimmick for companies to feed off people's wallets, but I still love the holiday.

On that note, I figured this is the best holiday for Table for Two, please? I mean a day that couples take the time to show just how much they love one another. And we all know the best way to man's or heck even a woman's heart is through their stomach! So I've created this...


3 Course Valentine's Dinner For Two | Table for Two, please?



Yes, my friends we are going to learn how to cook a 3 course meal for our special someone! Oh and even if you don't have a special someone, invite a friend over or just make it for yourself. Trust me, you'll enjoy those leftovers the next day!

Each day this week I'll be posting a recipe for each course with step-by-step pictures, of course. I'll take you through each step of the cooking process so you don't get lost, and even worse, ruin the food. And, if you do, please send me an email or leave a comment letting me know my instructions are faulty. I'll end the week off with a post about all the tips, tricks, and steps you need to know to pull all the cooking together.

Alright, let's take a look at what we will be cooking up this week:

3 Course Valentine Dinner for Two


Appetizer

Sausage and Potato Soup | Table for Two, please?

If you have ever eaten Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana, then this my friends is an amazing copycat!

Main Course

Stuffed Steak Bundles | Table for Two, please?

Roasted Broccoli | Table for Two, please?

The steak is stuffed with provolone cheese, red bell pepper, prosciutto, and spinach. The broccoli is seasoned with garlic and several different spices.

Dessert

Red Velvet Cupcakes for Two with Cream Cheese Icing | Table for Two, please?

Moist and soft cupcakes with rich and creamy icing. Just the perfect amount for two!

Who can't wait for the recipes!? I know I'm super excited and ready to share these recipes with you this week! Remember to check back each day this week for the recipes! 

What are your plans for Valentine's Day?


Parties I link up at: Chef in TrainingThis Gal Cooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...