Adsense

Friday, January 4, 2013

First Impressions Friday: Hummus Chicken

Hello everybody! Happy New Year! I hope everyone enjoyed their time with family and friends over the holidays. My husband and I definitely enjoyed our nice little break from work and school. Anyways, I'm starting a new little series on here. Each week I usually try out a new recipe and so I want to start letting you know my and of course my husband's first impressions about the food. So let's start the series off with...

Hummus Chicken


My impressions: I really enjoyed this recipe. The chicken was nice and moist and the hummus packed a lot of flavor in the chicken. I used a cilantro & jalpeno hummus instead of a plain hummus. I will say that I seasoned the chicken on top of my veggies and so the veggies ended up a bit saltier than usual. Next time I'll definitely season my chicken outside of the pan. Other than that I had no other complaints. I'd give this a 9 out of 10.

Isaac's (aka hubby) impressions: He said he enjoyed the meal. He did say that he did not like the zucchini and squash because he just really doesn't like those vegetables. So next time I'll substitute broccoli and carrots instead. He said he would much rather have those and they would be more delicious. He gave this dish a 9 out of 10 as well.

If you want to try this recipe out for yourself, you can find it here. I'm pretty sure I found this on Pinterest like I do the majority of my recipes. So there are our first impressions of this recipe. Hope you enjoyed this and let me know if you like this type of post in the comments below. 

Let me know if you try the recipe out and your first impressions!

Happy Cooking!

Katrina




2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing! :)
    I don't like zucchini or squash either so I'll be using your suggestions of broccoli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very good! Let me know how it turns out with the broccoli :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...