Adsense

Monday, May 27, 2013

Menu Plan Monday 5/27/2013


WHOO HOO! We made it to the second week of this series!!! That's a big deal here since I've started series and then they just fall into a black hole and never resurface. I'm gonna keep this one going strong though, because I actually really like it so far and I have lots of ideas to make it a bit more interesting. For instance like...

Weekly Highs & Lows:
Each week I'll a pick a high (positive) and a low (negative) thing about the meals I planned out for last week. Ok, so let's start with the low because starting with bad news is always easier, at least for me. I would say the low is that I did not end up making the Lemon Chicken & Broccoli. Instead I think we ate Jack in the Box. It was just one of those nights where you are just not going to cook. On the brighter side though, the Tomatillo Salsa Steaks with Baked Fries were amazing!!! Hubby loved it, but you'll get to read more about that on Friday.

Ok, let's see what I'm making this week!


No I'm not making tacos and enchiladas! I'm going to use the chicken from the Chicken Tacos in the Crockpot recipe and add it to the mixture in the other recipe! It's quite delicious!






Thursday: Healthy Burritos

So, that's what I planned for this week! If you would like more menu plans, check out Org Junkie! Tons of menu plans and ideas of what to cook this week! What are you planning on cooking this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...